One of the fastest growing businesses nowadays is none other than online shopping and delivery. Therefore, is doesn’t come as a surprise that many people are indulging in it. These days, there are many parcel forwarding services available for facilitating online shopping from different countries and minimize the shipping hassle as much as possible, for both individuals and businesses. The problem is that almost all services claim themselves to be the best at what they do. So, you have to be very cautious when making a selection. Below are some of the things you should look for before deciding on any one parcel forwarding service:
- Lots of parcel forwarding companies provide essential services, such as free warehouse storage, repackaging items for reducing package size, online account management, tracking, ordering pictures etc. There are some parcel forwarding companies that provide additional services, such as vacuum packaging for reducing volume delivery, return of shipment and personal shopping. It is best to choose a company that offers you both because you never know when you may need more than the basic services.
- Look for parcel forwarding services that provide insurance coverage. Not all of them will offer coverage, which means you have to specifically look for services that do. The insurance policy could also depend on the value of the products being shipped. Some services provide coverage for free for some products and charge extra for others.
- Take a look at the price being charged by different parcel forwarding services. Do a comparison of the cost with the services they are offering and also take your budget into account. The charges applicable are not just for their forwarding services, but also annual fees or monthly fees are applicable.
- Another tip to bear in mind when looking for a parcel forwarding service is to go for one that offers you flexibility when it comes to sending the parcels in different regions. When you are running a business, it is possible that you may have clients in different countries and it is best to have a parcel forwarding service that can accommodate you in this regard.
- Consider the delivery time that the parcel forwarding service will take when shipping parcels. This is something that a business cannot ignore because they don’t want to disappoint their customers. You would obviously want to provide them with an accurate date to expect their order and delays are not welcomed. Look for a service that’s clear and upfront about the delivery date instead of being vague and uncertain.
These five considerations can go a long way in helping you pick the best international parcel forwarding service that fulfills your needs. There are services, such as holdenparcel.com, which can offer you comprehensive package and mail forwarding services. They eliminate the hassle out of shipping and make it easy to run a business from virtually anywhere. You can get a US address and run a business from the US without actually being there and have clients in different parts of the world.